Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Freedom

It was great to have 4 days off from work for the 4th of July weekend! I got to relax, and spend time with family.

Thursday morning Jeff and I went to the 4th of July Parade with his sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew. Then we spend the rest of the day relaxing at the house.

We watched the fireworks for about 2 minutes from our backyard, then got bored and went to bed. Lame, I know, but we don't have kids, so we enjoy our sleep while we still can. :)

Jeff's birthday is the 11th, he'll be 34. Happy Birthday Honey!

Yesterday, I was sent the video trailer for my book! You can view it here!

Sunday, I was reminded that we are so blessed to have freedom here in America. Not just our independence, but true freedom. We are free to worship God. I love looking at it that way.

It's not a chore, it's not a duty. Jesus died on a cross in my place and bought my freedom.

I am free from the chains of sin. I am free to go to church on Sunday. I am free to sing praise and worship music. I am free to pray in public. I am free to write this blog and talk about God. I am free to share Christ with others. I am free to read the Bible. I am free to spend time with God. I am free to make good choices. I AM FREE!

www.howisurvivedmyhusbandsbraininjury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment