Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In the News

There has been so much talk in the news lately. You know what I’m talking about. It’s very depressing and frustrating. But I’m not going to start a political debate. Instead, let’s make some news of our own!

Last week I shared about having a purpose in life. If you missed it, you can read it here.

I realized that the way I am to live out my purpose is through sharing the story God has given me. I've been trying to do that through my book, and through speaking engagements.

Recently I have been on KSAT12, and in the San Marcos paper the Daily Record. If you missed the newscast you can view it here.

I will be speaking at a women's retreat this weekend also. I love how God is opening these doors for me to share. It really seems that as soon as I recognized this, the doors started opening.

I would love your help to share my story though. Here are some ideas of how you can help!
1. Share my website, book, or blog on your Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn accounts.
2. If you have a blog of your own, mention me.
3. Tell your friends about my book.
4. If you know of someone looking for a speaker, tell them about me.
5. If you know of anyone I should contact, leave me a message on the contact form of my website at www.howisurvivedmyhusbandsbraininjury.com


And I love to hear from you. It is so encouraging when someone reaches out to me to share their own story. If my story has touched you somehow, feel free to contact me, or you can leave a comment below. I would also love to hear your own story of how God has changed your life! Let’s break the cycle of the depressing news, and share how God has worked in our lives!

www.howisurvivedmyhusbandsbraininjury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment