Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Big Day

Today marks two big milestones...

1st: It has been 2 years since my husband's four-wheeler accident which resulted in a traumatic brain injury changing our lives forever.

2nd: My book "How I Survived My Husband's Brain Injury" is released.

I never imagined the night of the accident the change that would happen in our lives. We have been through many ups and downs since then.

Those first few months were just a roller coaster of emotions.

But now, I can look back and be thankful for all that we have been blessed with. We would never be where we are today had it not been for the trials we went through.

I love that God chose us to watch Him work miracles in our lives.

So go to www.howisurvivedmyhusbandsbraininjury.com and get your copy of my book so you can see how God got us through the most difficult time in our lives, and made us better because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment