Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Changes

School starts today so it is a busy time for me. I am amazed though at my anxiety level this year compared to last year.

I am a planner, and like to have everything ready and know how it's all going to work out. This time of year though, it really isn't possible because there are so many changes and uncertanties.

Usually, my anxiety level would be really high during these times. However, I have a wonderful sense of peace. I have watched God take care of everything before, and now I'm able to trust that He will again. Even if it doesn't go the way I plan, it will all eventually get worked out.

I am completely awed at the changes that God has made that I am able to feel within myself. God promises to give me a new heart and He has truly done that. I feel like a different person than I was just a couple years ago.

It wasn't an overnight transformation, and I'm definitely not perfect, but I can see and feel the changes God is making within me.

Comment below, what changes have you seen God make in you, or someone you know?

www.howisurvivedmyhusbandsbraininjury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment